Sunday, January 24, 2010

Still alive, really!

You know, this whole not having to blog every night thing has made me not blog every night. Huh.

But things are crazy, so I have barely had time to check my email, much less do anything on the computer. I'm hoping things will calm down a bit as the month wraps up, although I won't hold my breath. If nothing else, I should get a little more time for writing.
And on that front, it seems that, as long as I don't earn more than $2k/year, I can write and get paid for it without any interference with my work visa, so YAY! What does that mean? It means I can actually enter contests and stuff, and submit work to magazines and stuff. It also means that I no longer have any excuse to put off writing.

Still waiting to see if I can write novel-length works and possibly get them published without visa issues. We'll just have to be patient.

Also, in unrelated news, GO SAINTS!!

No comments: