Friday, October 15, 2010

Oops.

So I totally flaked on Tuesday's post.  I have an excuse, sort of.  I took a long weekend (four and a half days!), so when I went back to work on Tuesday, it felt like a Monday, so I didn't think to post anything.  Then, on Wednesday, when it felt like Tuesday, I started writing a post, but then I had to rush off to the theatre, and I didn't get a chance to get online before bed.

Then I completely lost track of what day it was, and only knew that I missed blogging this week.  I hope my absence hasn't upset you terribly. (Right, because you all noticed!)

In any case, I think that I'm reasonably sure that today is Friday, and that I should be posting my reading update on the day after tomorrow.  I think.

I will see you all then, hopefully in a less frazzled state of mind!

No comments: