Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An apology

I'm very sorry, Blogglings.  I've been neglecting you horribly.  Unfortunately, this summer has turned to be... different than I had anticipated.

I've got a lot going on in my head, and a lot going on in my life, and I'm not able to talk about it right now.  Unfortunately, these things are all that I can think about, so I've been at a loss to come up with blog posts that weren't just total cop-outs.

I'm sorry.

Please, please, consider keeping my blog feed in your favourite reader!  I promise, once this big ol' pile of stuff gets sorted out, I'll be in a much better place, and I'll be able to write and blog again (no, I haven't written a word in two months.  It's not a good feeling).

Hang in there, Blogglings, and I'll be back as soon as I can.  In the meantime, try not to melt if you're stuck in the heat wave that seems to have covered all of North America!

*hugs*

No comments: