Monday, July 4, 2011

I might be an idiot.

Or maybe I'm just sleep-deprived. You see, in the past week, I've been trying to switch over my cable service, so I haven't had Internet access at home. I can't blog from work (not only is personal internet use frowned upon, many sites are blocked). So what did I do? Nada. I didn't blog.

Today, however, I remembered that my phone, being an iPhone with an unlimited data package, could get online. D'oh. Let's blame this little lapse on being really freaking hot in the past few weeks, and being preoccupied with my sister's pregnancy. Which is now done! She has a beautiful baby girl! So I'm busy being an auntie this week ;)

I'll try to have some photos up, and I'll do my best to a) get my cable sorted and b) remember that I can post from my phone!

2 comments:

Elisa DeLany said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunt! And yes, heat is the number one cause of lapses in blogging. There's just something about being absolutely hot and sticky that makes thinking totally unnecessary and irrelevant.

Joe Robinsmith said...

Photos are a must for babies, new cars and new hair do's.