Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blink, blink

It's over...

I swear, we just opened yesterday, and the show closed tonight.  Okay, it didn't literally open yesterday, but the days have run together, so it feels like it opened yesterday.  I'm tired.  No, I'm exhausted.  And I think I'm coming down with a cold.

I'm looking forward to sleeping, and not rushing through dinner, and getting my evenings to myself again.

Of course, I'm also looking forward to the next show - as long as there are no other conflicts in my life, I'll be Stage Manager for the next three shows at MLT!  Which is kind of cool.  And it's nice because I can organize stuff in the theatre a little more long-term (at least the stage manager stuff).  I'm really enjoying myself backstage, although I do miss being onstage, too.

But I'm exhausted post-show, so I'm going to go sleep for 12 hours now.  Later!

2 comments:

KarenElizabeth said...

And you're excited for Saturday night because you get to see your little sister!!

MJ said...

You guys did a great show! :)