Monday, May 23, 2011

Dear Blogglings,

I'm sorry that I dropped off the face of the internet for the last week.  Life suddenly got crazy busy, and it really just slipped my mind.  Of course, it doesn't help that I've had no concept of what day of the week it has been, either.  Yeesh.  I was so tired that on three different days, I woke up in the exact same position I fell asleep in.  How do I know I didn't move?  Well, the blankets were undisturbed, and my arm was asleep from laying on it!

This week isn't quite so crazy, but it's still a bit overwhelming.  Today was definitely a Monday, and the computers at work seemed to know that.  Given that things are still a bit crazy, I'm going to stay on hiatus for the remainder of the week.  It's not fair to you lovely blogglings for me to do half-assed posts.  You deserve a full ass.  Hmm.  That didn't sound right.

I shall return next Monday, full of tales of my crazy two weeks.  Or perhaps I'll just make stuff up.  We'll see which turns out to be most interesting!

Until next week!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I will await your return with anticipation. I miss your blog.

Love you!

abdulbaseer said...

Those who struggle in the way of God, surely He guides them to His path :) I request you to write what does Quran really say about Women or Jesus or Jews or Jihad... something like that, coz I feel its important.