Saturday, November 8, 2008

I love my dreams

I have the most whacked-out dreams!  And I love them, because they give me something to write about :)

I dreamt that I was the stage manager for a show, and I had to sit in the audience to watch rehearsals.  (Okay, that part's not a big stretch.  Shut up.)  It was a musical that I had never heard of, and it was starring my friend Jonathan.

He was up on stage singing a song that summed up the whole show - it was about bad poetry and unemployment.  And the words of the song were atrocious, but in a way that had everyone rolling with laughter.  The song had a line about how hard it was to find a balloon that said "I'm sorry I couldn't take you to the zoo, because I'm broke," so he found a plain balloon and wrote on it with a Sharpie.

It was an awesome show!  I wish it existed outside of my dream... *sigh*

No comments: