Sunday, November 30, 2008

*Yawn, stretch*

What?  Is it really the last day of November?  Yeesh.

I finished NaNoWriMo, but I have not finished the story.  But that's okay.  I'm going to keep on working on it, although not necessarily at the same break-neck-ignore-everything-else pace that I had earlier this month.

And the lack of NaNo pressure means that I'll probably be blogging more regularly!  Yay!  In my old age (no smart-ass comments, please), I've realized that I can't focus on multiple writing projects very well.  I can still run 27 knit/crochet projects at a time, all with mental patterns, but more than one story gets things a bit confusing.  Hence the limited blogging.

Hopefully, though, I'll finish "Happily Ever After" soon, and then I'll put it away to age for a month or two before I start with the editing process.  Ick.

2 comments:

colbymarshall said...

Congrats on finishing...even though not technically! Yay! It was good to have you there today!

MJ said...

Woohoo! Congrats! Good luck on finishing that...