Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ideas everywhere

I know it's fall.  Even though the weather in central Georgia isn't behaving even remotely like fall should, I can tell that it's fall.  How?  I've got ideas!

I've got the Relationship Hell story idea mostly outlined.  I've got another Thurman G. Woodfin story floating around.  The angry tooth fairy from Tuesday's post is sticking around in my head.  I'm ready to re-work Meliora's story, and I'm ready to finish Partners. Oh, and I'm starting to get the hankering to edit Happily Ever After.


After a summer of being in a reading mindset, I'm ready to write again.  I'm really glad that I didn't fight the urge to read.  Don't get me wrong - I'm not going to stop reading!  I've got two books left in the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind, and I REALLY want to finish it.  I've also got a copy of Susan Bischoff's Hush Money that I want to finish and review this weekend.  Not to mention a whole pile of other books sitting on the shelves...  But I'm ready to write again, too.  I feel recharged, which is a good thing.

I am waiting very impatiently for NaNoWriMo to come around, because I think Relationship Hell is going to sit on hold until then.  Luckily, I've got plenty of 'real life' stuff going on to keep me busy until then.

Hooray for fall!  Hooray for writing!

No comments: