Friday, November 12, 2010

Where did my week go??

So somehow, I totally lost the week.

I would say that I have no idea how that happened, but that's not completely true.  My Tuesday was totally thrown off by three things:

  1. I went to a seminar instead of to work
  2. I had to cross an 'open skywalk' first thing in the morning.  'Open skywalk' my ass!  It was a bridge, dammit.  Have I mentioned that I hate bridges?  Because I do.
  3. I had to take a glass-walled elevator right after I crossed the bridge.  I may not have mentioned it, but I also hate glass-walled elevators.
I was just off my game for the rest of the day!  

But Thursday, well, I don't know that I really have an excuse.  I didn't realize that yesterday was Thursday until today.  Oops.  Sorry, folks!

However, I did actually read a book this week, so I'll have something to review on Sunday!  Woot!

See you in a couple days!

No comments: