Sunday, August 16, 2009

What an awesome weekend!

I wish all of my weekends could be like this... I've been busy, yes, but I've been having a blast.

And can I just say, my cast is wonderful? I might have mentioned this before, but they ROCK! Tonight, our rehearsal was mostly to get them to learn their lines, so that they can be off book by Saturday. About two hours in, we got a little goofy. Suddenly, everyone was inflecting their lines differently - it became very, very dirty. Very. And we laughed so hard, I thought I would fall out of my chair. But it helped them get the words, so I won't complain. They are all working their asses off, and it's going much better than I was afraid it might.

The rest of my weekend - the little bit that wasn't busy with any theatre! - was also kick-ass. Love it. I want every weekend to be this good. Please?

No comments: