Thursday, November 5, 2009

NaNo Update

Because I'm too mentally exhausted to do anything else...

I've been struggling with a headache for four days, and it's not quite sure about whether or not it's a real migraine. I've had moments of visual disturbances, nausea, dizziness, but they don't stay long. That's good, I guess, but the pain is staying around, although it does ease up from time to time.

But despite that, I've still managed at least 2k/day, which is my minimum goal for myself. And I'm even going a little past that most days. I'd hoped to be able to go to bed with a higher word count than Miri and Nancy every night, but that's not always working. *sigh* But I'm sitting comfortably ahead of my goal, which is important, because I've got this feeling that the end of the month is going to just explode, and I'll have no time for anything. As long as I've got momentum, I'll keep going.

No comments: