Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to real life

I'm back to normal. And it kinda sucks.

I had to go back to work this morning. After having a full week away, I REALLY didn't want to go back to work. It wasn't a bad day, as far as work days go, really, but I was AT work, which just isn't as much fun as not being at work.

I also got to go back to the theatre in a stage-managerial capacity, which was nice. I haven't done that since Showtime in September. It'll be nice. The director, Chuck, seems like a no-nonsense sort of guy, and it looks like this should be a good time. I've got a copy of the script, and I'll read through it tonight and tomorrow. The second night of auditions is tomorrow night, and they'll be cast by the end of the night. First rehearsal will probably be Wednesday, to do a read-through, then really getting down to it next week. Things will be busy, but I think it'll be fun!

So I guess normal doesn't suck that much after all. :) Plus I've got Zoe and Mia.

No comments: