Saturday, December 26, 2009

Let's NOT make this a tradition

Two years in a row, my luggage has been 'misplaced' by the airlines. Last year, United had my stuff to me within three days. It wasn't optimal, but it was acceptable. This year, I'm at seven days and counting from Delta. I spent every penny allowed to replace clothes - my little sister's wardrobe had moved with her when she left my parents' place, so I couldn't just steal her clothes out of the closet.

This is not cool.

I've been assured that my luggage will arrive in Atlanta at the same time that I do. If it doesn't, I think I'm just going to sit down in the airport and refuse to move until it shows. Maybe I'll hold my breath, too.

Delta is getting a very unhappy letter from me, and they're going to be paying for more than just the replacement cost of clothes. Did I mention that my luggage hadn't arrived by the time I left to go back home? Which means I needed a new suitcase, since I had a bunch of clothes but nothing to put them in!

Can you tell that I'm a little bit irritable about this?

Next year, maybe I'll fly Air Canada. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Right, like I'm EVER flying through Toronto again if I can avoid it!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awwww come on, Toronto has GOT to be better than Chicago... and AC hasn't lost your luggage yet, have they?? Plus if you go through Tdot next time, maybe I can come visit!!