Monday, December 21, 2009

Getting things done

I've completely finished one part of my sister's Christmas present, part two needs ends woven in and buttons attached, and part three is about 2/3 finished, but I need to buy another ball of yarn to get it done. Whew.

I've started on something for Gleep (whee!), and it should be done shortly after Christmas, so I can give it to her the next time I see her.

I've got stuff finished for Zoe's mom, grandma, and my mom.

I've picked out one of the things I'm going to get for Zoe.

I've picked out one of the things I'm going to get for my dad.

I may get something for Mia, but we'll see. She's a pretty spoiled brat all year round. ;)

But I'm starting to feel like I'm getting things done! Which is good, because Christmas is just around the corner. Eep!

No comments: