Sunday, August 1, 2010

Feelin' good!

I have had an awesome weekend.  Absolutely awesome.  Did I mention it was good?  Like, really good?

I sat down to write my usual craft update, and I feel like I don't have all that much to post... I mean, I finished one little project, and some cards, but aside from that, all of my work has been on projects that are big enough that I can't finish them in a short time frame.  Plus, I tend to get bored if I work on the same thing for too long...

First, the photos:

Illoria's dice bag!  Now all of the girls in Tanya's clan have special dice bags.  Whee!  I'm thinking that next time we game, I'll take a photo of all of the bags together.

The card for Grandpa and Karen (Yes, I make multiples of cards.  It's easier that way.)

Birthday cards for friends who shall remain nameless (because I haven't sent them yet, and I don't want to give it away).

Second, the list!  These are the projects that are currently in progress, in order of pressing need for completion:

  • Spencer's baby blanket
  • NaNo Hamsterbeans
  • Hufflepuff scarf
  • Rachel's baby blanket
  • Karen's baby blanket
  • Picnic blanket
  • Pillowcase
  • Dance sweater/legwarmers
  • Yellow/white wave blanket
  • Purple/pink/white wave blanket
  • Pink/white granny square blanket

No comments: