Friday, September 18, 2009

Ass still getting kicked

You know how sometimes you get sick, and then you get better? And then other times, you get sick, and you think you're better, and then it turns out that you're not?

That second one? Yeah, that's me. I got cocky. I thought I was getting better. My 102 F fever went away. I took some Tylenol and my headache went away. I got my ass out of bed and went to work! I thought I was doing fine!

Then the medications all wore off. It turns out that I am still sick. Sicky McSickerson. Sick. Blargh. And I was going to write all about my crazy, fever-induced dreams, but it turns out that, once I'm not feverish anymore, I can't remember much about them. That's probably a good thing, though, because I do recall waking up yelling a couple of times...

Tonight, I shall sleep again, and if any more crazy dreams show up, I'll try to write them down right away. And if that doesn't work, well, I can always borrow someone else's dreams to write about!

No comments: