Thursday, January 5, 2012

You know what helps get a post up?

Hitting the "Publish" button, instead of just exiting the app.  *rolls eyes*

Anyways.

So thus far, I have three resolutions:
1. Intentionally exercise at least three times a week.
2. Blog daily.
3. Read lots, at least a book a week.

Looks not bad, but not really anything that should be too hard.  What do they all have in common?  Consistency!  Yes, that's what I'm striving for this year.  And in keeping with that theme, here is resolution number 4:

Post a photo a day in My365 app.  I want to do a better job of keeping track of my life, and I think that this app will help.  I've been better about taking photos of stuff since I got my new phone, but I hope that this app will encourage even more photos.  I think I'm also going to scrapbook more, although we'll see how that works out.  Scrapbooking requires a lot of supplies... and I'm running out of room to store my craft supplies!

No comments: