Wednesday, June 23, 2010

25 Followers!

YAY!

That's right, I've now got 25 followers! Thanks to all of you for making me feel special. :) Even more fun, it happened on my dad's birthday, so double-yay!

As promised, I have a selection of fun stuff for all of you (or at least those who are interested).

All you have to do is comment on this post with your choice of stuff. If it's something that requires delivery, I'll contact you to figure out how to get it to you.

Your awesome options are:

1. A hamster bean! The most lovable little critters around, with feet that look like Cheerios.
2. A crocheted bag! Much like the dice bags that I've made before, the bags are about 3" in diameter, and about 5" tall. If you need something larger or smaller, I can accommodate it fairly easily.
3. Your name (or a name of your choice) featured in one of my Tuesday fiction pieces.

I hope to hear from lots of you! Yay!!


(Also, I'll check this post for a couple of weeks, in case you're off doing the summer thing and read it late!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would appreciate my name in a post, Thx.

Anonymous said...

*dances*
I would like my MadHatter bag moved to the top of the list, please and thank you. I'm sorry about the ridiculous math, but it's going to be the coolest thing in the known universe, and I has to has it now, precious!!
And I want world peace, a house by the ocean, and a pony.
Amen.

Danielle said...

Franchise - I'm working on a post for you, hopefully to be up this week.

T - I've got the MadHatter bag almost done, and it will definitely be ready by the time you're ready to pick it up! Sorry, but I can't knit world peace... I can try to knit a house by the ocean and a pony, but those might both take a while...