Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update, as usual on Sunday

Not nearly as much done as I would have liked, but my mind has been elsewhere this week. I did manage to finish the bag for my cards. It's made of a yarn called "Panda Silk" and it's really soft. I think I'll use this yarn for other projects in the future.

I've finished another 10 or so squares for the picnic blanket, so it's progressing nicely. A few more weeks, and I'll be ready to start assembling it. That, of course, will take several more weeks. But it will get done. And, with any luck, it will be finished around the time that it starts to cool off enough to have picnics again. After all, 102 degree weather is not really picnic weather.

I'm also nearly done TL's MadHatter Dice Bag :) It will definitely be ready for delivery the next time I see you, buddy.

Just a reminder, if you want to get some goodies, all you have to do is comment on this post! You know you want it... I'll keep checking for comments for a few more weeks. Thanks again, everyone, for following my posting.

No comments: