Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lots done, no photos.

I finished my sweater, finally. I suppose it didn't actually take all that long. I started it sometime in February, and it's barely June now. My first sweater took much longer than that.

I made another hamster bean. This one glows in the dark.

I've got all of motif A, C, and D of the picnic blanket done. And one square of B. At some point, this may actually get finished.

No more work on the Hufflepuff scarf, but I'm not feeling too bad about that.

I found another buried project - a blue baby blanket in baby alpaca. It's going to go in my purse, I think, because it's small, and easy to pick up/put down.

I made a birthday card for my dad, a father's day card for him, and three other cards, and a mini photo album.

I also made blueberry muffins and cinnamon streusel loaf, although they both came from box mixes and the loaf kinda burned.

So it's been busy.

Someone asked me recently how I manage to do so much. It's easy. I can't not do stuff. It's like, if I don't stay busy, bad things will happen. So I keep busy. Just watched the LOST episode where they found the computer, and it's kind of like Locke needing to press the button. I don't know what will happen if I don't do it, and I'm not sure I really want to find out. So that's why I do stuff. How's that for fucked up?

No comments: