Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yes, I made more stuff!

And no, I don't have photos.

I haven't actually finished a lot of stuff, just worked on it. The picnic blanket is coming along: I've got 55% of the squares done, so that's good!

I started and finished a dice bag for a gamer friend, and if I remember to get her permission, I've got a photo that I can post here later.

A few more rows of the Hufflepuff scarf got finished, but again, I'm not rushing on that one.

I found the knit pattern for hamster beans, although I'm not sure if I really want to knit them. It's much easier to crochet them. I also found a big-ass ball of sock yarn that I'm going to use to make piles of hamster beans for NaNo this year. Watch out, Mooselings! You're all getting hamster beans! Although, if I get adventurous (and find brown pipecleaners), I may adapt them into moosebeans.

In addition to the ongoing projects, I completely frogged a baby blanket that I had started months ago and put away. It was knit, and my gauge changed noticeably, and I just wasn't happy with it. So I've restarted it as a granny-square-style blanket. It's baby alpaca, and it's a soft periwinkle blue, with navy accents. I'm looking forward to finishing it and sending it off to my friend, Miss Tara, who is due any day now!

Finally, I have decided that I'm going to make crocheted cupcakes for a pair of fun girls who just got GIR backpacks. Because GIR needs to have a cupcake in his head. But shhhhh... it's a surprise!

No comments: