Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So sue me

Okay, I'll admit, yesterday's blog was more than a little disjointed. Today's probably will be, too. That's what happens when life is this... full.

The work sucks thing just stands on its own.

There was a wreck near my car today, but it didn't involve me! I just watched. Minor damage, but I got blocked into my parking spot while they waited for the police to arrive, so I sat and chatted for a while. What else can you do, really? Other than appreciate the fact that it wasn't your car involved, of course.

I'm still undecided about today's number. It's either a nine or a two. I can't tell. Right now, it's a two, but if I think about the rest of today, it's a nine. Huh. Maybe tomorrow will be a more decisive day.

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

I should've taken you home, lol