Monday, June 1, 2009

Happiness

Today's post is brought to you by the number 2:

Just a little thing snagged from
MJ.

Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy

1. Watching a cheesy movie with friends at the end of a long week.
2. Having Mia curl up right beside me as I sit in the big chair and crochet.
3. Watching Mia burrow under the blankets in the morning because she's not really awake yet.
4. Getting a chance to use my brain at work instead of doing the same thing by rote.
5. Finishing a project of any kind - knit, sewing, crochet, scrapbooking, cardmaking, baking, whatever!
6. Playing hostess and doing quirky things like making the guest towels into an elephant.

And I'm not tagging anyone either, but if you want to snag it, just link back to me!

2 comments:

Ray Veen said...

Mia is your cat or something? Not like an iguana or anything? Just asking.

So are you going to keep blogging after you run out of numbers to endorse your posts? Or are you going to get into really big numbers like, "Today's post is brought to you by the number 517?"

Danielle said...

The numbers won't grow... we're on a sliding scale, from 1 to 10. I take the weekends off ;)