Saturday, June 13, 2009

Take Five (Review)

I found my navy blue 0.7 Zebra Sarasa pen! In celebration, I'm writing more of "Take Five" - but it's been a while, so here's a bunch of links so you can remember what happened. (And yes, I realize that you could just go click on the "Take Five" label at the end of this post and see them all on one page, but they'd be in reverse order, and I hate reading like that. But you can do it if you want to. I can't stop you.)

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

Part Ten

Part Eleven

Part Twelve

Part Thirteen

Part Fourteen

Part Fifteen

Part Sixteen

2 comments:

Ray Veen said...

Just read through them all, and it's honestly not bad stuff.

The subject is fun and interesting, and you've got good characters with natural tension. So far a recipe for success.

As with anything, I noticed a few things that could be polished and tweaked, but this is pretty much an early draft, no?

Danielle said...

Yeah, this is the very first draft... I'm not even editing as I go, which is odd for me. It's sort of morphing into a soap opera, but I'm having fun with it. And that's really the point for me right now - have fun writing!