Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I just don't know what to do with myself!

The first day after a show ends is wonderful! I get to sit at home and do nothing! It's blissful to be able to simply relax after work, instead of hurrying to eat and take the dog out and get to the theatre.

The second day after a show ends is more work. I do the laundry and dishes that have been neglected for the last month. I still enjoy being able to relax, but the novelty has worn off.

The third day after a show ends kinda sucks. I did more laundry, more dishes, cleaned the toilets, reorganized my cd collection, packed two boxes, critiqued a novel, and uploaded photos. And I'm bored. I miss my show buddies. I miss my carpool buddy. I'm lonely. I want to be on the go again!

On the bright side, if this energy level keeps up, I'll have my apartment spotless in no time! And I'll actually finish some projects!

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

i had un day off- then got busy again. Yike.