Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rule number one

From here til the end
Is I am my own
Best friend!

Okay, enough Chicago quotes... for now...

I feel like my life is revolving around this show, and in some ways, it is. My evenings have been taken up by rehearsals and performances all summer, and I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself on Sunday night when I don't have to be at the theater. I've made some new friends, and I've met the girlfriends of some of my new friends' friends (yes, I know that's a complicated connection!), and I like them, so it looks like my network is expanding, which I love. That's really the worst part about a show wrapping up, actually - figuring out who you're still friends with after the show.

In any case, "Chicago" has been a blast for me, and if you haven't seen it yet, you still have a chance! Come on out and support us!

No comments: