Monday, July 20, 2009

Over 200!

I have posted 201 consecutive days this year! How awesome is that?

And also - how scary is it that we're already 201 days into this year?? Where did the time go? I remember being a kid, and wondering why it was taking 36 years for it to be summer vacation, and why I was going to be in school for another 417 years before I graduated. And suddenly, I don't have that problem anymore.

I swear, it feels like Christmas vacation was just a few weeks ago, not six months or more. And while that time between 8:20 and 11:40 seems to take forever, as soon as that bit of the day is past, it feels like it's suddenly 5:00 and time to go home, then before I can blink, it's 10:00 and time for bed!

Yeesh. I'm sure it's all a relativity thing - time feels longer when you're younger because you've experienced much less of it - but that doesn't really make me feel better. Can we just slow things down a teensy bit?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time is constantly passing, sometimes much faster than we expect. But that just means that even more life is on the way.