Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So THAT'S what "HBP" stands for...

I got up this morning (as I tend to do), and decided that, since I was a bit earlier than usual, I would pop onto the computer and check out my Facebook friends and see how everyone's doing.

Apparently, I am one of the only people on the face of the earth who did NOT go see "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" last night. Yikes.

And, although admitting it may get me booed at, I haven't even watched the last one yet. I own it. The DVD is sitting with the other four HP movies on my shelf, waiting to be picked up. It just hasn't called to me yet. I do, however, plan to watch #5 before #6 is available on DVD, so I can buy #6 without feeling guilty.

So if you were one of the millions who saw the movie last night, feel free to rave or rant about it, but don't be surprised when I don't get what you're talking about. It's been years since I read that book. I remember the gist of it, but the details escape me. And just FYI, I don't mind spoilers. (I may be one of the only people around who likes to know how a movie is going to end before I watch it!)

2 comments:

colbymarshall said...

BOOOOOOOOO

Ryan said...

HBP stand for high blood pressure. Its a dreadful disease which can attack anyone. HBP causes can be seen mostly with people who are depressed.