Sunday, October 18, 2009

And now, the end is near...

So late yesterday afternoon, Mum and Karen and I went to see Bodies at the Luxor. If you haven’t heard of plastination, go and Google it now! It’s amazing! It was sooo cool! I wish that I could have made all of my anatomy students go to see it – it really puts things in context, and it’s way less smelly than the corpse lab. We spent a ton of time there, and both Mum and Karen enjoyed themselves, too.


Last night, we went to see Love at the Mirage, the Beatles-based Cirque du Soleil show. Holy crap. I’m glad I was sober for that trippiness! I wish I could think of more to say about it, but it’s such an encompassing experience that you just have to see it on your own. I thought I understood what a Cirque show was like from watching so many of their specials, but I wasn’t even close. It was amazing.


Today is my last day in Vegas. We’re heading out for breakfast, and then pretty much straight to the airport. I’ll miss this place…

No comments: