Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NaNo time

It's that time of year again... it's the end of October, and I'm getting ready to do NaNoWriMo. I'm plotting and planning. I'm carrying a little orange notebook and pen around with me. I'm constantly thinking about what I can put in my novel. I've got this character that I'm absolutely in love with - and she was going to just be the sidekick. I think she'll end up being the MC.

I'm trying to get the herd of cats organized, too, with the help of another ML. Unfortunately, we suck at getting in touch, so it's a bit scattered. Hopefully, we'll be able to connect properly, and get things going. But if not, we do have our events divided up, so we can each take care of our own events without too much trouble.

I'm getting excited! In just 99 hours, I'll get to start writing! Squee!

No comments: