Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Feeling lazy

I'm feeling very lazy. I'm not in the mood to blog. I think it's because I know that, starting at midnight on Nov 1, I'll be writing my ass off for a month. My brain is sort of going into a hibernation mode right now, preparing itself. The last thing I want to do in November is run out of ideas!

But I have been making myself useful! As co-ML, I've been assembling goody containers for the group. This year, I'm using mini Chinese take-out style containers, filled with mini pens, little Post-it pads, marbles (for when we all lose ours!), candy, and a few other things. I spent the evening filling them. Tomorrow, I'll bake and crumb-coat a cake, and print out NaNo bingo cards and Hipster PDAs. And I'll probably try to knit a bit, since that's not going to happen much during November!

No comments: