Sunday, May 9, 2010

Crafty Goodness

Let's see... I feel like I didn't get a lot of crafting done this week, mostly because I had fake nails on, so it was a bit weird to do yarncrafting. But I did get some done:

The first sleeve of my sweater is done, and I've got two of 56 rows of the second sleeve done. At this rate, I may be finished in time for summer... maybe...

I did another nine rows on my Hufflepuff scarf, and I'm about halfway done at this point. It's going to be a long scarf, so it's slow going. Also, it was my 'theatre project', so after we finished the last production, I put it away and forgot about it. But it's out now, and it's a good car project, so I'll keep working on it now.

Still going on the picnic blanket, but I fell a bit behind this week. I only made four more squares, so I've got 51 of the 214 I need. I'll do better this week, really! I've also decided that, when it's done, I'm going to line the back of it with a heavy nylon fabric, so that it's slightly waterproof.

I didn't make any earrings this week, but I did get an order for a pair, so yay! I didn't make any more cards, either, but I did put away all of my card-making supplies, which is a pretty big feat. I'll probably pull them out later this week.

So that was my week in crafting!

No comments: