Thursday, May 13, 2010

Swimming! Er... writing update...

I went swimming tonight! Zoe and I got new swimsuits yesterday, but by the time we got home, the pool was closed for the night. Tonight, though, we headed out at about 8, and swam for an hour. It was the first time that I've been swimming in a pool in years! I went swimming in the ocean last summer, and that was awesome, but this was cool in a different way.

So I didn't really write a lot tonight. But that's okay.

I'm up to page 72 on my re-read of HEA, and I've actually got a lot of ideas about changes that would make it better. What I like more, though, is that there are a lot of things that I want to keep! I've made myself laugh a couple times, and there have been several places where I stopped and said, "Wow. Did I write that?"

While there's not a lot of visible progress, I feel good about what I'm doing so far.

Yay!

No comments: