Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yay productivity!

Lots of craftiness this week!

First, I made the hamster bean for the winner (and only person who commented!). Check out her blog at Blogging in the Dark.


Next, I started working on a dice bag for my gamer friend (who also happened to be the one who won the hamster bean). I'm close to halfway done, and I've picked out the second skein of crochet cotton for it.

I've also completed four inches on the body of my sweater, and I'm loving it so far. I can't wait to see how it turns out... Probably another two or three weeks until I finish it. Of course, if I decide to start another project, I may take a little longer.

No work on the Hufflepuff scarf this week, but I'm not stressing. I don't really need to get it done for any particular reason, so it'll wait and be worked on at the next theatre session, I'm sure.

Last, but not least, I've finished all 96 squares of Motif 1 of the picnic blanket, 2 full squares of Motif 4, and the insides of the other 8 squares of Motif 4. Yay! That puts me at 47.8% of the squares finished! Again, still much assembly will be required after the squares are done, but it really looks like I'll get the picnic blanket finished in time for Zoe and I to have a couple of picnics before the summer is over. Yay!

So I guess it was a productive crafty week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for my hamster!
Yay for my dice bag!
Yay for having a friend that can actually MAKE cool stuff!
As an aside, though, how on earth do you manage to do so much?! Do you even sleep? I'm lucky if I make dinner twice a week and update my blog, but you cook, work, make stuff, write, game ... Sheesh. You make the rest of us look bad :p