Monday, April 28, 2008

I got comments!

Because I'm slow at things, I totally didn't realize that I've had comments on some of my posts! Wow! I feel all popular and special - especially since one of them is from someone I don't even know! I'm way cooler than I thought. Okay, enough ego.

I bought things tonight. I wasn't going to buy lots of things. I was going to buy a watch battery. That was all. I ended up with a watch battery, a black dress, a bottle of Dr. Pepper, two Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars, a bottle of water, a monkey rug, a Sudoku book, two crossword books, and an On-The-Go Organizer. I spent money that should have been saved to replace my camera, because my digital camera decided to finally die on me. But I have a monkey rug to put at the foot of my bed with the monkey duvet and monkey sheets and monkey pillows. I think the next stop is a stuffed monkey (or ten) to live on the bed. Maybe that will go on my birthday wish list for next year - monkeys! I almost bought a monkey shower curtain, but I couldn't let go of the pink yet. (For those of you who have not been in my bathroom, it's pink. Very pink. Barbie pink. Everywhere. Even the toilet has a fuzzy pink cover. It's almost creepy, but I love it.)

While I was in the bookstore tonight, I found "Listology" - a book of lists for your life. I think, on days that I can't find anything else to write about, I'm going to make lists. I like lists.

1 comment:

KarenElizabeth said...

Maybe list making is something genetic - because I LOVE making lists. Sooooo you like monkeys, eh? Good to know, good to know. PS. Please find a stampin up rep in the States as there are two "American" stamp sets I want.