Sunday, April 27, 2008

Two weeks... now what?

So last night was my 14th consecutive blog post, which is a good thing, because it means that for two weeks, I have written something every day. It may not have been a high-quality something, but it was something nevertheless. Unfortunately, I've got a bit of writer's block now. I've been hoping that my Facebook friends would give me more fodder for short stories, but the last two days have been rather uneventful.

It's not helping that the puppy has decided that 9:30 is now her awake time instead of her calmly chewing on Kong time. Perhaps we need to rethink that 7 pm nap...

I have three chief projects this week: 1. Organizing a birthday party for Shane on Friday night; 2. Getting my apartment cleaned up for said party; and 3. Finding ideas for writing about, because blogging about writer's block can get really old, really fast.

On an exciting note, however, I now have monkeys on my bed. I was in Target with Shane, and I saw a duvet cover with monkeys on it, and I thought it was adorable, and then I saw that it came in grown-up bed sizes, too. I apparently made a really cute face, because next thing I know, Shane was buying me the monkey duvet AND the coordinating striped monkey sheets. I washed them and put them all on my bed tonight. Go monkeys!

1 comment:

KarenElizabeth said...

Birthday party - sounds like fun. Wish I could be there for it. Does he like anything Canadian that I can send down to him?