Thursday, April 24, 2008

A short one

It's been a very busy day, and I haven't been home much, so I'm only doing a short blog today, because I need to spend time with the puppy.

The puppy is not yet housebroken. Housebreaking her is starting to break me. Three a.m. poopings suck. Especially when she doesn't actually poop, she just runs around outside.

But she now has Kong Stuff'n, so that should entertain her while I type.

Or not. She just knocked over a stack of cd cases. This is a sign. The blog is done for tonight. I promise better things tomorrow!

2 comments:

colbymarshall said...

tip for the housebreaking...take puppy outside and if she doesnt poop/pee in three minutes, bring her back inside and crate her again for five minutes...repeat process until she goes outside, then praise. This is how we teach our service dog pups to go potty on command, but it works basically just so they know when they go outside it's business before play. Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

You know, when I first got Bruno, I had many crying sessions with the stress of it. Just thought I'd share.