Tuesday, April 22, 2008

That's not all I can take off!

I'm working on how to incorporate this into a story... tonight's blog is more about recording this and perhaps a little brainstorming...

I was out for dinner tonight with a group of friends, and we had a great waitress. I'm talking $20 tip for a $30 meal great. Anyways, we started off a bit rowdy, and with her encouragement and input, we got to raunchy very quickly. Somehow, we got onto the topic of old ladies taking off their clothes. Actually, I know exactly how we got to that topic - DragonCon. In any case, we all laughed at the creepiness of an old lady stripping down in a glass elevator, and then Matt made the comment that both amused me and creeped me out. In an old lady voice, he said, "And that's not all I can take off!", then mimed pulling out a set of false teeth.

That really needs to be in a story. I'm just not sure how. Maybe in some sort of geriatric erotica, I'm not sure. Or perhaps a horror story. Horror sounds better, actually. Rest assured, when I figure it out, this blog will be full of details - possibly more details than you truly want.

1 comment:

KarenElizabeth said...

Definitely horror story material.