Sunday, May 31, 2009

Still working on it...

This barn is driving me nuts!  I've got a couple of scattered ideas floating around for it, but nothing solid yet, and it's frustrating.  Of course, today was a crazy day, and I didn't do much writing.  I did, however, make meals to last most of the week, and I finished making a set of curtains, and I finished up all of the yarn that I had for my newest crochet project (it's going to be a warm-up sweater and matching legwarmers in green, aqua, and pink).  So now I've got to get back to some older projects... Charlotte's blanket needs to get finished!!  And my sweater-turned-pillow cover is also up for finishing.  

Ugh.  That paragraph sucked.  Clearly, I'm not in a coherent writing mindset tonight.  But I'm still percolating with that barn... I need my baby name books, I think.  Once the MC has a name, stories tend to flow better for me.  Guess I'll have to dig the books out!

2 comments:

colbymarshall said...

I didn't figure you'd get much done today snce you and Patricia Perrero were probably tired...

Ray Veen said...

You seem a little busy, so you know what? I'm extending your deadline. You have until Cinco de Mayo 2011 to get this sucker wrappped up.