Thursday, April 9, 2009

Naughty girl!

I'm being so bad!  I'm posting from the theatre, backstage, with a gaggle of nuns just behind the door... Being bad feels so good!

I've realized that the dead time between calling for warm-ups and calling for places is a really good time to get some writing done, so I've gone and done something, well, stupid.  I've signed up for Script Frenzy.  Yes, I'm going to write a 100-page script during the month of April.  Wow.  Looking at it written like that makes me shake my head.  As if I need another thing on my plate!

Actually, I'm just using the bits and pieces that I found there to finish my script, because I really REALLY want to finish it.  Technically, I can't win, because I'm using a piece that is already in progress, but for me, this year, the point is just to finish the thing.

So wish me luck!

No comments: