Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reality TV...

...sucks out my brain.

I've been sick for the last several days, which means I've been curled up in bed watching tv, if only because I've been too sick to do anything else.  That also means that I've been watching all sorts of crap.

Tonight, I watched "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" on TLC.  Holy crap!  I'm amazed at the number of women who didn't know they were pregnant and gave birth in crazy circumstances!  Of course, my first reaction was, "How could you NOT know?"

Then I actually watched their stories, and it made perfect sense.  Each one was slightly different, but I totally understood why these women didn't know they were pregnant.  Still... it was so weird!

Anyways.  Must get back to crappy tv and trying to finish the baby blanket for my cousin's baby.

No comments: