Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm tired.

I'm very tired. I feel like I'm always tired these days, and I'm getting tired of being tired.

I know that I'm going to bed too late. The problem seems to be that I get a second burst of energy very shortly after I get tired enough that I decide to come upstairs and start doing all my bedtime routine. About two minutes after I sit down to blog, I get that second wind, and I spend a lot of time poking around online and just generally being awake.

So tonight, I'm cutting my blog short, and I'm not reading anyone else's blog. Instead, I'm going to bed. We'll see how tomorrow feels...

1 comment:

KarenElizabeth said...

Uh oh - I am SO sorry that I called you so late and woke you up. I didn't realize how tired you've been lately. Now I feel like an awful sister. BUT I did want to tell you that I met some OLD friends of yours tonight from U of W. Nicole - I don't know her last name but you guys worked together in the lab. She said to say hello.