Monday, August 25, 2008

Someplace safe

Have you ever put something 'someplace safe' so that you could find it later?

Isn't it amazing how 'someplace safe' always manages to migrate without telling you?

I had a box of NeoCitran (cold remedy) a while back. I put it 'someplace safe' so that I could find it the next time I was sick. Of course, the next time I was sick, I couldn't find it. A few weeks ago, I was cleaning out my downstairs bathroom, and I found it under the sink. I decided that this was not a good location, so I moved it to another 'someplace safe.'

Now I'm sick again. Do you think I can find my safe place? OF COURSE NOT!!

2 comments:

KarenElizabeth said...

You should always put it in the same spot. Under the sink in your bathroom - where you keep the rest of your mediciney stuff. Hope you feel better.

Danielle said...

Problem is that none of my other mediciney stuff lived there - it was all in the medicine cabinet over the sink, where the NeoCitran box did not fit :( Once I find it, though, I'll put it out on a counter!