Saturday, August 2, 2008

Today's post sucks

Today's post is going to suck, and I know this in advance, so I'm warning you now. If you want quality in a blog post, turn around and go find another blog for today - but please come back tomorrow!

Yesterday, I got a shot. I hate vaccines, but they're required for where I work. It makes sense, given that I work in a medical facility. Still, I hate getting them. Yesterday's shot was part two of the Hep B series. Today, I feel ick. I knew I would, but I didn't really have a choice about when to get it. No, that's not true. I could have remembered on my own, and scheduled the appointment for a week or two ago, and been on time or early, rather than a week late. *sigh* That's what I get for being forgetful. In any case, my arm hurts and I'm exhausted. Apparently making antibodies is hard work.

No comments: