Thursday, March 26, 2009

My favourite things

I'm not a big fan of raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens, but there are a lot of things that I just plain like.  Here are some of my favourite things!

* Words spelled with 'u' - colour, favourite, etc.
* The smell of warm puppy (not to be confused with the stench of wet dog)
* A brand-new ball of yarn
* The itty-bitty home-wrapped ball of yarn left after I finish a project
* The crackle of bubbles in a can of pop
* Alpaca.  Need I say more?  (If I do, go find a yarn store and pet some alpaca!  Then you'll know.)
* My blog buddies - go visit the links on the sidebar there.  Go!  Go!
* Dad's old recliner; it's about 23 years old, but it's my favourite chair.
* Easter candy
* The smell of a new book
* Office supplies, especially coloured pens
* The crack a new book makes when you open it
* Getting into the flow of a story
* Stickers, especially as rewards for accomplishing little goals

No comments: