Sunday, March 1, 2009

WTF??

It's snowing!  In Georgia!  On a Sunday... crap!  Why couldn't it have snowed tomorrow, so I could stay home from work?  

Still - it's kinda cool!  I got my snow fix when I went home for Christmas, and they've still got tons back home, and I've been around snow for pretty much my entire life.  Still, it's fun to see how everyone else is reacting - I'm loving all of the Facebook status updates!

And it's funny, because at first it was just freezing rain, and everyone was calling it snow, but now, even I will admit that it is snow.  Luckily, it started just after I got home, so I didn't have to be on the road with all of the Southerners who have no idea about how to drive in the stuff.

Want some proof?  Here's video, shot minutes ago!


And a photo, from just a few minutes later!


2 comments:

KarenElizabeth said...

Craziness - I still wouldn't say that's "real" snow lol. Until it stays on the ground its not real lol. LOVE YOU, and hopefully you get a snow day tomorrow!

Ray Veen said...

At one point, the snow beside my mailbox would've buried that little Volkswagon.

Hopefully you get enough to make a video of you building a snowman.