Tuesday, March 3, 2009

On a day like today...

I almost wish that I had resolved to write every day instead of resolving to blog every day... I just want to go and work on a story!  And it's not one that's ready for public consumption yet, so I don't really want to write it here...

I've been having all kinds of crazy dreams lately, the kind that are only a little bit off from reality, so they're more creepy than any other kind of scary dream.  Like the one where I dreamt that it was morning, and I had to get ready for work, but when I went into the bathroom to have my shower, one of my friends was laying there in a bubble bath, just grinning at me.  (In the dream, I got pissed off and went to use the guest bathroom.)

Or the one where I dreamt a full day of work, and then my alarm went off and I had to get up and do it all over again.  (That REALLY sucked.)

Or the one where it snowed in Georgia.  Wait.  That one really happened.

Okay, off to take another crazy dream and write it into a story!  (That's the only good thing about these dreams - they make awesome stories!)

No comments: