Saturday, July 12, 2008

Getting close to 100

I can't believe it! I'm almost at 100 consecutive posts! Even with power outages and internet outages, I've managed to blog every day, even if it couldn't actually be put online until the next day. Go me!

Unfortunately, today's post will suck. I am tired and my belly is very, very full (mmmm... fondue...). Therefore, I am going to go to bed. Plus, I used up today's quota of cleverness while helping a friend move, so I'm all out.

But I assure you that the "Take Five" story is percolating in my mind, and I'm still testing female names. Perhaps that will end up as post 100...

1 comment:

KarenElizabeth said...

BLog more blog more. I miss you. ANd I truly enjoy the plan we were formulating this afternoon. Hehehehe. I am evil. I mean WE are evil.