Friday, July 4, 2008

Was it something I ate?

I just have weird dreams. Really odd, messed-up dreams. Here's what ran through my head last night....

Colby and Jonathan put on a show. It was a really awesome musical. I know that it was one that I had heard before, but I can't put my finger on what it was. They did break into a chorus of "There, Right There" (the "is he gay or european" bit), but in the dream, it was out of place. The strangest part was that the show was being put on in someone's living room (I didn't recognize it as belonging to anyone in real life).

Ashlee, Kaitlin, someone else, and I were the only ones watching it. The other three got seats on the mattress in the hallway, but there was no room for me, so I had to sit on the floor on the other side of the room, behind a chair. The lights were all off, and there were spotlights on the two performers. It was awkward, because they were trying to aim their performances in two directions, so that I could see, as well as the girls on the mattress. I never actually saw Jonathan, but I heard him. I did get to see Colby through the legs of the chair. Her hair was longer than it is now, and it was curly (side note: if it works as well in real life as it did in my dream, you'll look awesome with curls!).

At one point, I got frustrated with not being able to see the show properly, so I moved across the room to sit beside the couch instead. However, this put me right in the path of the big dance sequence, so I had to keep scooting across the room so that I stayed out of the spotlight, and out of their way.

How's that for a fun dream? I just wish I could remember which show they were putting on...

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

aww fun I love living room musical!